How to Start My 1BRO Business?

For Provincial Orders:
If you're Outside Metro Manila and find it not possible to travel to go here in our office and buy the Kit to start the Business, as your Sponsor, I can assist you to get your kit. You will just be requested to deposit the Payment to my bank account. Your kit will be delivered to you via LBC.

For International Orders:
If you are living or working abroad, and you know that you have a huge market there, go get your Franchise now. As long as there are Filipinos who uses International SIM (Smart, Globe and Sun), they are you potential markets. To get your kit, it is best advised to have your Philippines representative (family or relatives) to go to the office to meet me and get your kit. If that is not possible, I can send you the package via EMS Padala, LBC, FedEx or whatever courier services that is available to you country. The shippingg charge will still be determined depending on the country destination and the weight of the package.

To All Interested to Become A Dealer
If you will contact me and have me as your SPONSOR, I can guarantee a 101% Full Support, whether you are from Metro Manila or the Provinces. This is a Helping People Business. For me to be able to earn, I should be able to help you earn first. Whether your from Metro Manila or the Province, if you have an inquiry and wants to visit the office to attend the Business Orientation, just contact me and i will be happy to assist you.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Four Simple Reasons Why Join 1BRO Global Today?


1. It is lead by a Christian Family – everything that is graced with God’s word shall be prosperous.

2. It’s pioneering… – 1Bro’s new compensation plan has just started this October 13, 2012

3. Excellent loading services! – 1Bro uses Load Central’s system-very efficient!! No long waiting of load wallet replenishments and fast retail transactions.

4. Generous compensation plan – this is a company that is pro-people. Just do the business and you will be surprised with the amount of blessings that will come your way.




No comments:

Post a Comment